Team Leader and Principal
Dan Mihalovich is President of Mihalovich Partners, a San Francisco-based commercial real estate firm which specializes in representing and advocating the interests of commercial tenants, only.
He is a native San Franciscan; graduated from Lowell High School; attended University of California, Berkeley; and received his B.S. in Agricultural Economics and Business Management from University of California, Davis, in 1978.
His clients include The California Academy of Sciences; The Bar Association of San Francisco; Santen, Inc.; Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati; California Alumni Association; and numerous other professional firms and non-profit organizations.
Featured Speaker / Instructor
- “The Location Game”. MCLE credit (Law Practice Management), sponsored by The Daily Journal. Keynote Speaker at Citywide Conference.
- “Lease Negotiations”. Lecturer, International Facility Management Association Conference.
- “Introduction to Law Office Administration: Facilities Management”. Course Instructor. ALA Conference.
- “Managing the Office Lease”. Featured Speaker. ALA Conference.
- “Quarterly/Managing Partner Program”. ALA Conference. Panelist, in conjunction with Altman Weil, Inc.
In 1996, in a company of 700 brokers, Mihalovich was the first to create a commercial real estate website to serve his tenant-clients and the tenant community, which evolved into www.TheSpacePlace.net.
Television / Radio / Press Appearances
- CBS News
- National Public Radio
- Daily Journal
- California Law Business
- California Real Estate Journal
- The Recorder
- San Francisco Business Times
- Resides in Tiburon with his wife and two children.
- Academy Guide, the California Academy of Sciences, specializing in Green Building/Architecture.
- Served on the Boards of Camp Tawonga and the Tiburon Peninsula Little League; Finance Committee of Tiburon Peninsula Club.
- Tennis (4.5)
- Mountain biking
- 1st degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. 1991 World Taekwondo Championships, 2nd place award, sparring.