We only represent tenants.
We never represent landlords. So we’re not conflicted about who we’re fighting for and protecting. After all, would you hire a law firm that also represented the other side of a deal?
- You’re overpaying for your office space
- You’re personally liable for a lease
- There’s little or no TI/space improvement budget
- Your lease is up within the next 24-36 months
- Leasing is new to you
- Your last broker didn’t protect you very well
- You feel like a better deal was definitely possible
- You don’t have enough space or you have too much space
- 30+ years experience
- Hundreds of deals managed
- Weathered 10 boom and bust cycles
- Tech savvy in tech industry and as tech entrepreneurs
- Authors of over 100 commercial RE articles
- Proprietary lease and needs assessment methodologies
- Exclusive app and dashboard technology puts you in control
- Work directly with TSP principals
- Tailored teams of accountable subject matter experts
- Hundreds of successful negotiations
- Tested methods for getting best competitive deals
- Eliminate buyer’s remorse, and doubt if a better deal were possible
- Bay Area landlords know that we know what’s real and what’s right
We work with…
Large and small tenants including startups, law firms, financial services companies, and nonprofit organizations
The thing that unites them is their preference for working with professionals whose only mission is to make them successful.
We offer full service tenant representation
We’re experts in brokering commercial office space
We assemble and manage your experts team, including attorneys, architects, contractors, whatever your needs require
We happily work with your favorite professionals too, from architects to movers
Plus, we scout and show office spaces based on your deeper immediate and longer term needs
We work lean.
So you’ll be working with the same professionals that you initially met on day one.
You won’t be handed off to some staff member who wasn’t there to learn your whole story.
Our knowledge base is our foundation.
We’ve written and compiled a library of over 100 articles expounding office space issues. Contributors include real estate lawyers, architects, general contractors, furniture experts, and accountants.