The Space Place represents tenants who want to improve their office spaces and the terms of their leases, without the usually painful search and negotiation hassles that pull them away from their primary jobs.
We only represent tenants.
We never represent landlords. So we’re not conflicted about who we’re fighting for and protecting. After all, would you hire a law firm that also represented the other side of a deal?
- You’re overpaying for your office space
- You’re personally liable for a lease
- There’s little or no TI/space improvement budget
- Your lease is up within the next 24-36 months
- Leasing is new to you
- Your last broker didn’t protect you very well
- You feel like a better deal was definitely possible
- You don’t have enough space or you have too much space
- 30+ years experience
- Hundreds of deals managed
- Weathered 10 boom and bust cycles
- Tech savvy in tech industry and as tech entrepreneurs
- Authors of over 100 commercial RE articles
- Proprietary lease and needs assessment methodologies
- Exclusive app and dashboard technology puts you in control
- Work directly with TSP principals
- Tailored teams of accountable subject matter experts
- Hundreds of successful negotiations
- Tested methods for getting best competitive deals
- Eliminate buyer’s remorse, and doubt if a better deal were possible
- Bay Area landlords know that we know what’s real and what’s right
Executive Director and General Counsel
The Bar Association of San Francisco
Full Client Letter
We work with…
Large and small tenants including startups, law firms, financial services companies, and nonprofit organizations
The thing that unites them is their preference for working with professionals whose only mission is to make them successful.
We’ve worked through multiple business booms and crashes. So we know how to get our clients deals that are good for them, good for their business and good through whatever comes down the road.
We are intimately familiar with Bay Area landlords. Our industry network often gives us an unfair advantage over our competitors.
Landlords know about us too, and that we know how they think and operate. This can save weeks or months of time and serious money.
We’ve developed proprietary methods and tools to deliver remarkable deals.
Our lease assessment service uncovers issues and opportunities for better economics and to better protect yourselves from inevitable surprises.
Our unique software helps you understand and plan for your current needs, and 5 years ahead! It makes the process transparent for you from the first step, to generating a Letter of Intent to final acceptance and simplifying the legal work required.
Rouda Feder Tietjen & McGuinn
Full Client Letter
We offer full service tenant representation
We’re experts in brokering commercial office space
We assemble and manage your experts team, including attorneys, architects, contractors, whatever your needs require
We happily work with your favorite professionals too, from architects to movers
Plus, we scout and show office spaces based on your deeper immediate and longer term needs
We work lean.
So you’ll be working with the same professionals that you initially met on day one.
You won’t be handed off to some staff member who wasn’t there to learn your whole story.
Regional Manager DPR Construction
Full Client Letter
There’s a lot more to it than most people realize. Fortunately we take care of the details so you only need to be involved at key milestones.
This is one of several time saving tools we’ve helped develop to empower tenants.
Our knowledge base is our foundation.
We’ve written and compiled a library of over 100 articles expounding office space issues. Contributors include real estate lawyers, architects, general contractors, furniture experts, and accountants.
Contact us to learn more or call 415-434-2820