Dan Mihalovich | Founder and CEO
m 415 999 9244 | Dan@TheSpacePlace.net
The Space Place, is a San Francisco-based commercial real estate firm which specializes in representing and advocating the interests of commercial tenants, only.
Dan is a native San Franciscan; graduated from Lowell High School; attended University of California, Berkeley; and received his B.S. in Agricultural Economics and Business Management from University of California, Davis, in 1978. His clients include The California Academy of Sciences; The Bar Association of San Francisco; Santen, Inc.; Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati; California Alumni Association; and numerous other professional firms and non-profit organizations.
Featured Speaker and Instructor
- “Office Leasing: What Happens When Everything Goes Right?” Featured Speaker. ALA Conference.
- “The Location Game”. MCLE credit (Law Practice Management), sponsored by The Daily Journal. Keynote Speaker at Citywide Conference.
- “Lease Negotiations”. Lecturer, International Facility Management Association Conference.
- “Introduction to Law Office Administration: Facilities Management”. Course Instructor. ALA Conference.
- “Managing the Office Lease”. Featured Speaker. ALA Conference.
- “Quarterly/Managing Partner Program”. ALA Conference. Panelist, in conjunction with Altman Weil, Inc.
In 1996, in a national company of 700 brokers, Mihalovich was the first to create a commercial real estate website to serve his tenant-clients and the tenant community, which evolved into www.TheSpacePlace.net.
Television / Radio / Press Appearances
- CBS News
- National Public Radio
- Daily Journal
- California Law Business
- California Real Estate Journal
- The Recorder
- San Francisco Business Times
- The Registry
- Resides in Tiburon with his wife and two children.
- Academy Guide, the California Academy of Sciences, specializing in Green Building/Architecture.
- Served on the Boards of Camp Tawonga and the Tiburon Peninsula Little League; Finance Committee of Tiburon Peninsula Club.
- Tennis (4.5)
- Mountain biking
- 1st degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. 1991 World Taekwondo Championships, 2nd place award, sparring.
Is your lease is up within the next three years? We should talk now. We go the extra mile for our clients…big and small.
- See the unique Process we use to manage lease planning, logistics and negotiations.